Thursday, January 5, 2017

Alva Baby teething bracelet or necklace

Let's face it. Teething is difficult stage for both the baby and the mom. I recently discovered a product that has been life saving for both my teething twin toddlers' comfort, and for my sanity. It is the ALVABABY Amber Teething Bracelet.


It is made from 100% real authentic Baltic Amber. Baltic Amber is known for anti-inflamitory capabilities and immune system boosting properties. Many moms have found that when their babies are wearing an amber teething necklace, they are in less pain (less fussy), and drool less. I have found this to be very true! The warmth from the skin releases the active ingredient in the baltic amber which is then absorbed through the body to soothe inflamed teething gums, and reduce drooling. 

Amber teething bracelets do the same thing as the necklaces, but I prefer it in the bracelet style, because I don't have to worry about it being a choking hazard around my babies' necks.

To give you an idea about how it fits, it is about 5.5 inches long. My twins are 24 months old and 22 lbs and 24 lbs. It fits them both as a bracelet with plenty of room to grow. It also fits them snugly as anklets. For smaller infants that are teething, it might fit best as an anklet.


I love the closing clasp on this amber teething bracelet. It is easy for me to twist on my wiggly toddlers very quickly, but it requires fine motor twisting skills that toddlers haven't yet developed to get off, so it stays on all day! I am very pleased with this amber teething bracelet. Happy toddlers make for a happy mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment